Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cold Outside = More Time to Create

I have been working overtime in my craft room this week mainly because it is warmer up there. February is also a big card month for birthdays and Valentines Day and Mardi Gras so I have a lot to keep me busy. I am also organizing my photos and supplies to begin work on our family's heritage album.
Daniel's Birthday Card (Darryl will get a similar one)Get Well Soon Card that I made using my punches Andree gave me for Christmas.
I CASEd (copy and selectively edit) a card from Lynn's February card class using my new Stampin' Up "Fifth Avenue Floral" set from the new spring catalog.
Then I couldn't resist the Splitcoaststampers Ghirardelli® Box tutorial from last week.

With the left over paper I made a card to match.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blue jean card - you should put a hole in the pocket for Darryl. Your work is very pretty - hope to get one of those chocolate boxes next year as the "girls lagniappe!"