Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Scrapfest Classes Fall 2009

Scrapfest in Mandeville will be held this coming Labor Day weekend. It is 3 days of mostly women coming together in one huge place to scrapbook, learn and share new techniques, socialize and shop. I will be one of the many workshop teachers where I will teach one class each day and the rest of the time I'll be scrapbooking with friends.
Here are the 3 projects I'll be teaching on the "Elegant Cards" class on Friday at 4 p.m.



Then on Saturday at 4 I'll be teaching "3-D Cardmaking" with these 3 projects:



Then on Sunday, again at 4, I'll be teaching a "Holiday Cards" class with these cards:



I hope to post pictures from Scrapfest if I'm not too exhausted.

1 comment:

Andree said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you're going to have so much fun. Guess this year we should receive our Christmas cards that look like #3 huh? I've seen 1 and 2, but never have rec'd a #3 yet. Have a great time and come back with new ideas. Let me see your Chipmunk stamp when you get it also. That is going to blow them away. You'll get orders for those!