Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Celebrated 3 Times in 2009

Artie, Jude and I celebrated Christmas 3 different times this year. Amelia was talked about and always in our thoughts but with so many loved ones around us we enjoyed a lot of happy times.
First on Christmas Eve in Slidell with cousins and friends...


Then on Christmas Day in St. Rose with more cousins and my parents...

And finally yesterday in Harahan with my sisters, Andree and Jeanne, and their families at my parents house...












My Christmas present from Artie was a much needed clean up of "my area" under the house. He also gave me an organizer for my inks.

1 comment:

Andree' said...

love the organizer. On my list for this month is to ORDER MY ORGANIZER for my baby blankets. Daddy getting me a baby doll and baby bed from Senior Center for my baby doll blankets (display ya know). He wanted to know when our next craft fair was. :)