Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I readily admit that Valentine's Day is another celebrated day created by Hallmark but, since it has been around all my life, I jump on the hype wagon too. (Not so for Grandparents Day.) Here is a card I made for my DH and some girl friends using the letterpress plate by Stampin' Up on letterpress paper I bought at Archiver's. Unfortunately the picture doesn't show the pretty impression the plate makes on the paper.

Now I want to share some of the cards and candy gifts I received from my creative card-making friends.





Yesterday I went to a Stampin Up hostess party and made a card and scrapbook page with friends.




1 comment:

ANDREE (SELLER ADDICT) said...

APB ALERT: IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL INVITING YOU TO A STAMPIN UP HOSTESS PARTY, BEWARE. YOU COULD BECOME A MENACE TO SOCIETY AND THE LATEST CARD MAKING AND SCRAPBOOKING ADDICT.