Tuesday, December 11, 2012

November Flew By

Has it been a month since I posted on here?   Is it December already?  Yes and yes.  Let's see if I can catch up with a recap of some of my goings on.
There are lots of people to pray for so made "Praying for You" cards:



There was Thanksgiving at my house so did a little picture taking:





 

I had periodontal laser surgery on two deep pockets so looked up recipes for "soft" foods:
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie 1/2 banana (peeled, frozen, diced) ~1/3 cup pumpkin puree (Libby’s) ~1/3 cup FF plain Greek yogurt ~3/4-1cup lt vanilla almond milk, Few shakes of pumpkin spice (Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice) Few shakes of cinnamon (optional) Pinch of cloves 1tsp vanilla 4-5 ice cubes

Many birthdays in our family:








Gift sets and special orders:





Getting ready for Christmas craft fair:





Now if I could just decide what Christmas card design I could make them in mass production:




 

No comments: