Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Studio

My loft studio where I do my paper crafts was straightened, dusted and vacuumed before my niece came to visit for the Mardi Gras holidays so I HAD to take pictures to share.  It has not looked this neat for a long, long time.
 
my desk and chair with most of what I need at my fingertips

not shown is the closet to the right of my desk filled with cardstock and design paper.


only floor space at the end of the room for a blow up mattress


room air conditioner and satellite TV for long hours creating


covered cans at arms length away


bulletin board wall filled with my favorite people





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Now that it is all cleaned and organized, I know it will keep those creative juices flowing!

Lori Sutton said...

Love seeing how everyone organizing their supplies! Thanks for sharing - so neat! I am reorganizing mine again. I this this is a process that must be refined! Lori